Save $20 off your first massage!
Exclusive offer for first-time clients. Your first massage should be relaxing, not stressful. Remove the financial stress and try us out with our limited time offer.
Specializing in traumatic injuries, such as car crashes, whiplash, etc. Dana will help to mend your body through her massage therapy!
Dana’s Massage Education
Craniosacral Therapy, 2017
Oncology Massage, 2016
University at Buffalo, B.S. Exercise Science, 2014
Thai Table Massage, 2012
The New York Institute of Massage, 2007
Before each session, we will discuss what is happening with your body that day while still working towards your personalized goal-oriented treatment plan. Each session can include any combination of the following modalities:
- CranioSacral Therapy works with the soft tissues and fluids that protect your brain and spinal cord. This technique allows the body to self-correct; relieving pain and dysfunction, re-balancing the system to improve overall health and performance.
- Deep Tissue Massage is a general term for a range of therapies that seek to improve the function of the body’s connective tissues and muscles. This specialized massage is intended to release chronic tension by working the deeper layers of muscle. The technique is used to break up scar tissue and increase circulation, therefore improving muscular health and decreasing pain.
- Swedish Massage is the most commonly practiced form of massage. It integrates ancient Eastern techniques with modern Western principles of anatomy and physiology. It is typically a full body massage with long, smooth strokes intended to relax, decrease stress and improve muscle tone. Technique and sessions length can vary.
- Medical massage is outcome-based massage, primarily the application of a specific treatment targeted to the specific problem(s) the patient presents with a diagnosis and are administered after a thorough assessment/evaluation by the medical massage therapist with specific outcomes being the basis for treatment.
- Automobile accidents as slow as 2 miles per hour can cause injuries resulting in low back pain, headaches, numbness and tingling, whiplash, and many more problems. Colorado requires all automobile insurance policies to include a minimum of $5,000 in medical benefits. Be sure to open a claim and verify your benefits before your first appointment.
- Chronic pain
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Parkinson’s Disease
- TMJ Dysfunction
- Thoracic Outlet Syndrome
- Frozen Shoulder
Save $20 by signing up via the form below. Please make sure to pick a day/time you would like to come. Dana will call you to confirm the appointment.